Have you been a naughty or nice landlord this year? Your tenants will know for sure. You'll get a good idea of what your tenants think of your performance from the holiday gifts they give you. Here are some gift ideas for landlords.Gift Ideas for Naughty Landlords:
- The universal, you've been naughty staple - a lump of coal.
- A T-shirt to express your displeasure, such as, The Slumlord T-shirt.
- An informative book, such as, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being a Smart Landlord.
- Weed killer, air freshener, a new garbage can, a lawn mower or any other "subtle" suggestion you want to make to your landlord.
Gift Ideas for Nice Landlords
- A card with a hand written note inside expressing your gratitude for having such a great landlord.
- World's Greatest Landlord Mug.
- Renewing your lease for another 10 years.
- The best gift for any landlord - pay your rent on time and don't complain.
Can you think of any other gifts for landlords?
See Also: Landlord's Responsibilities to Their Tenants
Landlord's Responsibilities to Their Property