A new year is almost upon us, so how would you rate 2012? Whether you're just starting out or have been a property investor for years, did you accomplish the goals you set for yourself? Maybe your goal was to buy a property, maybe it was to sell a property or maybe it was to read that first book about investing in a property. How did you do?
Today is a great day for us all to look into our successes and failures from the last year and decide how we will make 2013 even better.
Here is the 2012 year in review for Landlords.about.com. I hope you enjoyed reading! Happy New Year everyone!
- January: Common Tax Deductions for Landlords
- February: 10 Questions for Prospective Tenants
- March: 5 Reasons You Can Keep a Tenant's Security Deposit
- April: Common Lease Clauses and Lease Riders
- May: Security Deposit Limits by State
- June: Is It Legal to Run a Credit Check on a Prospective Tenant?
- July: 5 Prospective Tenant Red Flags
- August: Ways to Increase Property Value
- September: 5 Ways to Reduce Noise in Apartments
- October: Landlord Liability for Dog Bites
- November: FAQs About Fair Housing for Families
- December: Landlord Obligations Under Landlord-Tenant Law